• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

CartyDurham

International Captain
Tea

187 for 4

this last session will possibly decide how this match will progress

Australia bat through with 4 wickets in hand for tomorrow, they are well ahead

England need to bowl them out to be ahead in the game

mackembhoy

International Debutant
That’s a great deal.
Got it for £90 for 10 years back in 2021. Think their charging £65 for a year now. So defs lucked out.

Sky is my mid 60 year old parents who won't move away from paying sky a king's ransom cos they don't like dodgy methods.

Yet they were watching the blast quarter final via YouTube on holiday in Wales while the game was on sky. I was like well your watching a dodgy stream you know haha.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Watching on Now TV while sitting on the beach myself
Sky go doesn't work abroad so that's handy for you.

Wish I was abroad pissing it down in Northumberland today.

Where's the heatwave we had this time last year. The climate change deniers are out in full force!!!

loterry1994

International Debutant
Even session here. England started off well but once broad an Anderson came in they weren’t that threatening. Ali did well with the amount he bowled, Marnus was lazy against him. Think these two will up the rate

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice, I can watch this tonight and then watch day 5 of SL V Pak until this comes on again this minimising the chances of being alone with my thoughts