• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thought I saw Smith say "I'm out" to Marnus when they were chatting waiting for the review.

A very good judge of where he is on the crease is Smithy.

RightArmMystery

U19 Vice-Captain
Hate that they've immediately gone to the short ball against Head when he made 77 against it in the last game. I get the odd one to him as he plays it awfully for the most part, but a bumper barrage from anyone other than Wood just makes no sense.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wood is too good you have to pity him for having the bad lottery to be born to a nation with no dentistry or belief in effective anti-perspirants.

RightArmMystery

U19 Vice-Captain
When Woakes is nipping it around like that, has to pitch it up to Head. Mix in the odd short ball but Woakes running in and bowling 80mph bumpers just seems dumb af to me. But that's bAzBaLl!

CartyDurham

International Captain
That shows that if you bowl at the stumps any wicket can fall

only one ball hitting the stumps there on smith and he’s out

hopefully they remember that when they are 7 down

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I do think Woakes is better off bowling across Head like that play and miss at his pace.

Comms talking as though Head hasn’t been taking on the short ball this series is somewhat novel