• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

Gob

International Coach
Have no idea why Dinesh Karthik is on comms here. I can't understand why the bloke is on even for games that India play because there are far better Indian commos so its pretty unbelievable why he would be commenting on Ashes of all serieses.

RIcho

School Boy/Girl Captain
Have no idea why Dinesh Karthik is on comms here. I can't understand why the bloke is on even for games that India play because there are far better Indian commos so its pretty unbelievable why he would be commenting on Ashes of all serieses.
He's like slightly malfunctioning AI

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Remember kids, only England fail to take every chance in every game or play junk shots. Every other side plays at their absolute best every single game against them, takes every single chance and occasionally only just beats them.
The other poster implied it was impossible for us to get yous out sub 200. As either our bowling is ****e or your batsman too good.

We bowled well enough that was a possibility. Our fielding had other ideas.

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
This has not gone well at all for England. I hope during the lunch interval they were stripped and beaten with a stick and refused any food.

It sounds barbaric but this is the Ashes FFS.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good over from Wood that, had Labushagne caught on the crease a couple of times.