• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has Bairstow's keeping actually got worse since the 3rd Test?
I genuinely think he’s just mentally shot rn. It’s easy to have a giggle about it but the poor fella looks tortured atm and tbh even as someone who rightly despises the filth and all they stand for, I actually hate seeing someone go through it.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Watching this so far , I feel Australia bat through the day , then they will have retained the ashes

have to bowl them out today England

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wood to Warner is a good match up for England even though he’s got himself more or less in l. He always struggled against raw pace even in his pomp

Molehill

International Captain
I genuinely think he’s just mentally shot rn. It’s easy to have a giggle about it but the poor fella looks tortured atm and tbh even as someone who rightly despises the filth and all they stand for, I actually hate seeing someone go through it.
Already up to 8 byes, I think a keeper with decent footwork stops both of those.

Can't help thinking that if England weren't chasing the game and there wasn't weather around later in the match, this was a bat first pitch every time.