• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
There’s a horse called Bazball running at Bath 230 today

so it’s going to be England desperate to bowl Australia out for around 250 , then odi/T20 mode to score around 325 declare possibility

then bowl them out again and look to score whatever in around 60 overs to win

Australia need to stop this by batting for around 100 overs in their first innings
Chuck 100 quid on for me please mate.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"God Save The King"

**** me dead. They deserve to go for 500 and get rolled for under a hundred twice after singing that dirge.

I will admit ours isn't much better.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can’t believe that the English haven’t got a descendant of the Gauls performing a Welcome to Country

So disrespectful:no:

Molehill

International Captain
Pretty woeful first over that from Broad, thoroughly unthreatening. So average that Warner survived it.

CartyDurham

International Captain
This is just an observation as I’m not bothered about it, but I see Warner when defending but looking for quick singles , always finds himself in the area , where if he was a bowler, would be getting warned as it’s in the “danger area” where bowlers are not allowed to enter on follow through

does it a lot

RightArmMystery

U19 Vice-Captain
Dreadful start from Broad. He's been excellent all series, but bowling all over the place so far

Warner gets away with one there, thick outside edge. Better areas from Jimmy