• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in West indies 2023

Socerer 01

International Captain
Been noticing.. Why are you so much after gsk? Just put him on ignore if you don't wish to see his posts.
fmd i went back and checked if i was doing it without knowing and i have replied to him or made a reference to him 2 times in my last 30 something posts neither of which targeted him anyway

got to pump up the stalking bro

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
fmd i went back and checked if i was doing it without knowing and i have replied to him or made a reference to him 2 times in my last 30 something posts neither of which targeted him anyway

got to pump up the stalking bro
Ha ha. You do post a lot of other stuff too. So, you are looking at the stats at a different way. Check the ratio of your gsk related posts to total gsk related posts. And I bet that will be quite high bro 😀

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyways, looking forward to this test. Have for a long time been saying that Gill shouldn't be opening. I said it even during the legendary India-Aus series where he did decently. And finally it is coming true.

Yashaswi debut and opening which is another big plus to watch this match.

Would have like Axar to play for a h4x batting and bowling line-up. Alas, not all wishes come True. Looks like it will be Ash-Jaddu-Siraj-Unadkat-Thakur taking the field today as per Rohit's statement.

And Ash is windies nemesis. Will be hilarious if he gets a century again this series.

Also, chance that Kishan might debut ahead of Bharat. Looking forward to that too.

Will be watching Tage bat for the first time. Let's see how this Chanders does. Is Alick that good as he is hyped up?

India will be seething after wtc loss and windies after the qualifiers loss. Both will be looking to prove a point. Lots of things to look forward to in this test.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
This is actually a really big test match for us. After the world cup nonsense, another terrible batting display and a heavy defeat will have a huge impact on people's morale and motivation to continue supporting. We really need something, even if it is just one of the new guys scoring big runs.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is actually a really big test match for us. After the world cup nonsense, another terrible batting display and a heavy defeat will have a huge impact on people's morale and motivation to continue supporting. We really need something, even if it is just one of the new guys scoring big runs.
True that, this is the format that we are actually good at in 2023.

We build a good test team first. Guys need to come through the FC system.