• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in West indies 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
In india

Free on DD sports

Fancode pay per view yearly

Jio Cinema free
but you need Jio fiber subcription you must need highspeed internate

Bahseph

International Debutant
Due to the time WI tests are on in SA I usually get some good viewing in. Looking forward to this one. The Windies will need some batters to step up but it won't be as one sided as it would be if this was in India.

Saket1209

State Vice-Captain
Due to the time WI tests are on in SA I usually get some good viewing in. Looking forward to this one. The Windies will need some batters to step up but it won't be as one sided as it would be if this was in India.
Yeah for you its the perfect starting time. Like for us in India tests in SA and Eng are the best as it starts around 2 and 3:30pm respectively. Still I don't think WI timing is the worst. The worst for us is the test matches in NZ which starts at 3:30 am and goes till 10:30am.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah for you its the perfect starting time. Like for us in India tests in SA and Eng are the best as it starts around 2 and 3:30pm respectively. Still I don't think WI timing is the worst. The worst for us is the test matches in NZ which starts at 3:30 am and goes till 10:30am.
This is exactly the same timing for us when matches are played in SA

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
1st Test, Roseau, July 12 - 16, 2023, India tour of West Indies
West Indies Flag
West Indies
India Flag
India
Today
7:30 Pm
d West Indies meet on the path to a better future

Stats
  • India's pace attack on the Test tour of the West Indies carries a total experience of 88 Test wickets between them; Mohammed Siraj, the leader of the pack, has 52.
  • West Indies have played five Tests at Windsor Park but have won only one of them.

Last edited:

Saket1209

State Vice-Captain
I go the news from a carribbean channel that Braithwaite told them that they are going with two spinners and the pitch will aid spin as the match progresses. Oh god somebody please save this team from Ashwin and Jadeja.

Socerer 01

International Captain
I go the news from a carribbean channel that Braithwaite told them that they are going with two spinners and the pitch will aid spin as the match progresses. Oh god somebody please save this team from Ashwin and Jadeja.
india never seen a spinner like Brathwaite

Saket1209

State Vice-Captain
I don't know what the problem with wi. They always help their opponent to win. When SA toured they made a fast bouncy wickets in st. Lucia.And now against India they are making a spinning wicket. They play seriously just against Eng. That's why they win.