• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in West indies 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
WI have some really tough series in this wtc cycle. Aus in aus, Eng in Eng, Ind SA and Bang will tour WI and a away series in Pakistan. Maybe they can win the series against Bang. Apart from that no chance.
I think our pacer except Siraj not have much Experience. We will missed Shami & Bumrah

jadeja & Ashwin likely to Included in playing Xl

Expects Mukesh k & Jaiswal (≠3) both player Debut on july 12-16.at 7.30 pm IST

Last edited:

G. S. Kohli

I think our pacer except Siraj not have much Experience. We will missed Shami & Bumrah

jadeja & Ashwin likely to Included in playing Xl

Expects Mukesh k & Jaiswal (≠3) both player Debut on july 12-16.at 7.30 pm IST
Rohit XL
191/3 in 64 overs.

Ashwin xl
239/6

Ash & Thakur scored quick runs

Barbados batter Zachary McCaskie scored 46 and Rashawn Worrel top-scored with 52 off 69 for Ravichandran Ashwin XI.

I think our team likely

Rohit (c)
Gill
Jaiswal (Debut)
Kohli
Rahane ( v-c)
K. S Bharat
Jadeja
Ashwin
Thakur
Siraj
Mukesh (Debut)

12 men
Ishan k

loterry1994

International Debutant
Cornwalls been pretty poorly managed honestly. He's no worse than warrican who's gotten way more chances, worst case with the bat he's a par international #8 and he's also a phenomenal slip fielder. He honestly would have been nice to have in AUS for his slip fielding alone.
the only person that’s managed cornwall
Poorly is himself. To be that unfit at test level is ridiculous. Guy can open in t20s but bats like number 8 in tests. If that guy stopped coming up
With piss poor reasons to be a fat slob at this level he’d be starting every match. Most countries wouldn’t even pick him for being that unfit

Shady Slim

International Coach
the only person that’s managed cornwall
Poorly is himself. To be that unfit at test level is ridiculous. Guy can open in t20s but bats like number 8 in tests. If that guy stopped coming up
With piss poor reasons to be a fat slob at this level he’d be starting every match. Most countries wouldn’t even pick him for being that unfit
nah this is a dreadful take on rahkeem. he is an off spinner, his issues at test level have been form based and not fitness based. he was in the team, and he went through stretches where he didn't take enough wickets - be different if he was a top order batsman but to be an offspinner, slip fielder and eight you don't have to be fit fit, you just have gotta be cricket fit, and he is

Saket1209

State Vice-Captain
Who is even going to remember the 5 T20 games???
They did it for the revenue. WI always feels a chance to generate as much money as they can when India tours Caribbean. That's why they are hosting a test match at port of spain where India always do well.

Whitefish

Cricket Spectator
Does anyone know an internationally available radio station that will carry commentary on this tour? I would like to listen from the UK.

G. S. Kohli

Does anyone know an internationally available radio station that will carry commentary on this tour? I would like to listen from the UK.
Hotstar? Free trial?

1. watch movies/TV Shows & Live Sports from a platform that is geo-restricted in the UK, we recommend ExpressVPN OR NordVPN
  2. Download the VPN and connect to a US server.
  3. Log in to your streaming platform.
  4. Find Disney plus Hotstar and stream it no matter where you are.

If i were of you, i can trust
Skysports

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hotstar? Free trial?

1. watch movies/TV Shows & Live Sports from a platform that is geo-restricted in the UK, we recommend ExpressVPN OR NordVPN
  2. Download the VPN and connect to a US server.
  3. Log in to your streaming platform.
  4. Find Disney plus Hotstar and stream it no matter where you are.

If i were of you, i can trust
Skysports
I feel as though this was a cheap Advertisement in the wee hours of the morning.

:no2: :drunk: