• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Croadymeister

U19 Cricketer
Come on England make me eat my words of saying this Ashes is over. Produce a couple of wins and against all odds give us a decider at The Oval

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah we made this mistake a lot in 2015 - trying too hard for the magic swinging ball so we overpitched too much. 2019 the success was built on hitting a hard length.
2015 could be understood by Australia having so few rusn to play with that they basically had to pray for a miracle to stay in Tests. Here I think they've been tricked a bit by conditions, it generally hasn't done anywhere near as much as it usually does.

But yeah, I think the bowlers have strayed a bit of what was so effective in 2019.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
see ya Joe. Becoming his bunny

Where's that lovely,happy, laughing, smiling, reverse lapping uppity brat we saw in the first test gone?