• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Blast 2023

CartyDurham

International Captain
Jason Roy has a fifty off 33 and out on 34th ball

140 for 3 off 15

Worcester 29 for 4 off 6

notts are 102 for 5 off 14.4

Montgomery made 50 and holed out to a good catch by Overton

CartyDurham

International Captain
This my last update.

im under instructions to take the Mrs to her friends

last scores
111 for 6 notts off 16.3

surrey 158 for 3 off 17

worcester 33 for 6 off 8

middle game looks the only one with a potential close finish

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Somerset have been so consistent this year, so you have to fancy them chasing down the Notts score, even if it is a bit more respectable than seemed likely at one stage. Worcestershire are surely as good as gone against Hampshire, which would make it three teams from the Southern group making it to finals day. Theoretically, Surrey's total of 187 should be challenging, but we've struggled with the ball all season, so you'd think that Lancashire's strong batting line-up will see them home with time to spare.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Somerset have been so consistent this year, so you have to fancy them chasing down the Notts score, even if it is a bit more respectable than seemed likely at one stage. Worcestershire are surely as good as gone against Hampshire, which would make it three teams from the Southern group making it to finals day. Theoretically, Surrey's total of 187 should be challenging, but we've struggled with the ball all season, so you'd think that Lancashire's strong batting line-up will see them home with time to spare.
Yeah our bowling is incredible, but our batting is flaky could score 280 or 80 I reckon.

grecian

See I like Abell. I mean I get that no-one is energised about him outside of Somerset, but he's just a calm influence that does a job amongst the biffers.

grecian

Just realised I had somehow paused this so my reactions maybe 30 minutes behind, oh it's looking better in real time :laughing:

alcohol

Lewis Gregory the best ODi all-rounder in the country.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Close finishes at Trafford and Somerset

3 off 4 for sonerset needed

lancs need 17 off 3 balls and it’s 16 off 2

looks like Surrey @Michelle Fiveferare into finals day

first team to win at old Trafford for 3 seasons in t20

and a no ball looks like doing Somerset the sun

Great knock by Gregory and green

so that’s Somerset, Surrey , Essex through with its looking likely Hampshire

clean sweep for the south

CartyDurham

International Captain
Just realised I had somehow paused this so my reactions maybe 30 minutes behind, oh it's looking better in real time :laughing:

alcohol

Lewis Gregory the best ODi all-rounder in the country.
I was wondering when you mentioned Dickson He could have reviewed as well as it pitched outside leg

grecian

I was wondering when you mentioned Dickson He could have reviewed as well as it pitched outside leg
Yeah I came home from the pub, and when I started watching it had been inadvertenly paused, and then I realised but carrying on from then, I realised it ff'ed to when we'd pretty much won, missing all the good bits, hey it's all part of being a barely-functioning alcoholic.

Again though not happy with Banton, Smeed, TkC , Dickson, flaky as **** need to win on our bowling and all-rounders clearly.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Yeah I came home from the pub, and when I started watching it had been inadvertenly paused, and then I realised but carrying on from then, I realised it ff'ed to when we'd pretty much won, missing all the good bits, hey it's all part of being a barely-functioning alcoholic.
:laugh::laugh: Was a quality partnership to get Sonerset home from a dodgy position

said it before I felt Somerset are the best balanced team in this seasons competition but now you will face Surrey and their stars

should be a cracking match though and whoever wins I think will end up with the trophy next Saturday night