• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Blast 2023

CartyDurham

International Captain
What a shot by Snater for a huge six

what a game , I feel Essex just about deserved it over the whole game

cannot wait for tomorrows games now

give me more of this please

Third_Man

State 12th Man
I didn't realise that's Vasbert Drakes son.
So Warwickshire sign Drakes for the final group game against Durham so that they are not flying in ringers for the knock out stages. Clearly 4 overs 26/2 and 23 runs in 13 balls he is making a difference. Thankfully not enough to secure their hometown advantage on finals day.

Third_Man

State 12th Man
No Woakes and moeen could have made a difference there for the bears

great game though
That is the purpose of squads.

ECB might not have released them, if they had not been playing at Headingley. ECB likes to rest players.

Wait until the one day cup, when xxx and xxx could have made a difference if they were available. Some sides will be missing 8 players some 2.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Notts are batting at Somerset

1 for 0 off 0.3 next ball and Hales is gone for 0 1 for 1 off 0.4

the other match starts at 7pm

CartyDurham

International Captain
Notts imploding

17 for 3 off 3.4

fancy Somerset earlier in the thread. They have everything needed in t20