• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

loterry1994

International Debutant
If we can be 3 down at maximum by close that would be decent I think. Should be around 120ish. Just checked forecast though and this one has very little chance of a result unless we are all out early tomorrow (even then might struggle to get many overs in for rest of test).
lol what are you smoking this we’ll be over under 3 days. If you’re so confident in the draw bet your house on it. Paying over $7

chris.hinton

International Captain
CUMMINGS is tired
Boland is a club bowler
Murphy will be worse the Moeen
Starc will be wasteful
Marsh is a club bowler

450 incoming 😎

91Jmay

International Coach
lol what are you smoking this we’ll be over under 3 days. If you’re so confident in the draw bet your house on it. Paying over $7
I mean day 3/4/5 might see almost 0 play. It depends on whether the showers are heavy or light but the chance of rain at 60% for virtually every hour of the last 3 days is a bit ominous. Maybe Sunday AM till about tea might give it enough overs.

Why would I bet my house on some weather? Everything ok at home fella?