• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Great comeback from the Aussies this afternoon - fair play to Marsh - excellent knock.

But great from Wood since tea. He's simply too quick for the tail and even the top order didn't really fancy it.

It's been an outstanding effort, very quick and bowled a great line as well.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Difficult to know what a good score is as we've spilled so many chances.

The outfield is very fast and we've bowled well - I think the Aussies are about par.

Spark

Global Moderator
If Australia had not gone 14 for 5 England were way out of the game

yet they are now right in the game
Sure but this was always pretty likely to happen once the tail was exposed. When you're sent in like this the fear is you can lose the game in a session and a half

CartyDurham

International Captain
Difficult to know what a good score is as we've spilled so many chances.

The outfield is very fast and we've bowled well - I think the Aussies are about par.
They were miles ahead an hour ago

under 300 and England will feel that’s controllable to set up a potential win

CartyDurham

International Captain
I just want this out the way to see how Australia approach this in the field

will it be the boundary riding with bouncers after an initial spell?

will they have boundary riders to defend like in the first test ?