• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

halba

International 12th Man
test selections are usually not made from promising list A form
They are in India. And isn't India the 2nd ranked side? Guys like Gill, Rahane selected on IPL form. Rohit was an ODI player before being picked for tests, he's now the captain

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All on Broad here. Where goes this spell either side of tea from him goes the series.

Qlder

International Debutant
Very disappointed in the Headingly crowd. I thought it was supposed to be extremely hostile to Aus, especially with Bairstow on his home ground

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes but like the third time this series now? England need to learn to catch
It’s interesting how often their dropped catches have not been followed up by other chances being created. They’ve had to work pretty hard to make their chances across the series.

Spark

Global Moderator
All on Broad here. Where goes this spell either side of tea from him goes the series.
Seriously impressive that he keeps fronting up having bowled like 100 overs already this series but at some point they're going to wear him down

human

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
"Your balls are insane." Smith said, as he ran his feminine hand over Broad's pants and smirked.

“Are you trying to hit on my balls?" protests broad, as Smith blushes red, his boyish figure taut after stroking it through the covers. He unfixes his gaze from broad's deep fine leg so that his ocean-blue eyes stared deeply into broad's cool black ones. "I know a log cabin where we'll be far away from any night watchmen. Or a third man."

The two kissed, deeply and passionately, and afterwards broad placed his balls through Smith's gate, smashing his wooden stumps. Up goes the finger. An absolute seed.

Spark

Global Moderator
"Your balls are insane." Smith said, as he ran his feminine hand over Broad's pants and smirked.

“Are you trying to hit on my balls?" protests broad, as Smith blushes red, his boyish figure taut after stroking it through the covers. He unfixes his gaze from broad's deep fine leg so that his ocean-blue eyes stared deeply into broad's cool black ones. "I know a log cabin where we'll be far away from any night watchmen. Or a third man."

The two kissed, deeply and passionately, and afterwards broad placed his balls through Smith's gate, smashing his wooden stumps. Up goes the finger. An absolute seed.
didn't know i was suddenly on ao3