• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Win the toss, bowl, early wicket, crowd roaring. And England open with a medium pacer. A dime-a-dozen county trundler 👍

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
In my mind this is only matched by the great Henry Nicholls so don't worry Australia he's never being dropped
To be fair, it's only 24 for Henry, and he's passed 70 once (76) in 27 overseas innings.

Edit: forgot about the neutral factor - scored that great century in the UAE, but averages 26 away from home with 1 century and 4 fifties.