• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ATG Teams General arguing/discussing thread

Silver Line

U19 Debutant
Following Stokesey’s defining knock yesterday, do you guys reckon Stokes is a more valuable all rounder than Freddie, if both formats are considered?

Silver Line

U19 Debutant
Is the difference between Stokes’s and Flintoff’s bowling skill larger than their Batting Skills?

if you agree so, wouldnt Flintoff be a more valuable player to have than Stokes?

Socerer 01

International Captain
Following Stokesey’s defining knock yesterday, do you guys reckon Stokes is a more valuable all rounder than Freddie, if both formats are considered?
Flintoff was better in odis with a worse team but Stokes has him edged in tests and also was instrumental in winning an odi wc so he should be more valuable

Coronis

International Coach
"Taking into account both sculling beers and scoffing pizza, who's the bigger pig out of Stevo and Damo?"
Good question… Stevo sculls a better beer but Damo scoffs a better pizza. As an alcoholic I place heavy weight on the beers, but as a heavy weight I also place heavy weight on the pizza. WHAT IS THE CONVERSION RATIO OF BEER TO PIZZA ANYWAY?!!!! WHO IS MORE VALUABLE??

ARGHHHHHHHHHH

Silver Line

U19 Debutant
I understand cross formats can be a bit complex to define. But in my opinion cross formats allows you to judge how flexible a players skills are and this adaptability should also be weighed in for measuring a players quality. More so considering cricket like everything is evolving, and so should the metrics to assess players

Jfry

U19 Debutant
Cheats/Against the 'Spirit of the Game' XI/Players People don't like XI:

WG Grace
David Warner
Rahul Dravid
Steve Smith
Greg Chappell
Imran Khan
M.S. Dhoni
Imran Khan
Wasim Akram