• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I’m away now.

Been a fun test eventually

well played Australia for getting another win but at least England showed fight and had a few twitching on here

please don’t tag or quote me and expect a reply quickly as I’m offline now
Reply to me damn it

Kirkut

International Regular
Stokes is a warrior. The game is fortunate to have a cricketer like him.

In clutch games, even Laxman at his prime never gave panic attacks like Stokes did

Coronis

International Coach
I’m away now.

Been a fun test eventually

well played Australia for getting another win but at least England showed fight and had a few twitching on here

please don’t tag or quote me and expect a reply quickly as I’m offline now
Shocker, Carty disappears whenever England look in strife.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Just goes to show the people in the member's area at Lords are just chavs with ties on.

Edit: whoops. In after Ed.

View attachment 36270
These are overweight out of shape middle aged dudes trying to pick a fight with professional athletes. If they start making PHYSICAL contact with the players I have no sympathy if Cameron Green grabbed one by the face and smashed his teeth in.