• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

halba

International 12th Man
this match is over. this guy is a six hitting machine. just have to say too good. the bowlers not good enough. time for Boland and Neser for test no.3.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My first reaction was what the **** have you done Jonny. No thought at all to the Aussies.

All that failing to withdraw the appeal has done has turned Ben into hero mode and broken Lord's in the process.

They'd have won already if they'd withdrawn the appeal I reckon.
This this this.

it’s the dictionary definition of being careful for what you wish for.

CartyDurham

International Captain
My first reaction was what the **** have you done Jonny. No thought at all to the Aussies.

All that failing to withdraw the appeal has done has turned Ben into hero mode and broken Lord's in the process.

They'd have won already if they'd withdrawn the appeal I reckon.

Don't think they should have mind. Well within their rights.
Agreed. I’m just happy seeing England play with a bit of fight

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When Bairstow got out so many of you doubted Stokes could get it done

How could any of you under estimate the stupidity of an Australian bowling attack?