• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Imagine crying about mankading but pulling that off. Not even trying for a run there.

Gotta love this series though, generating insane levels of wahhh
Mankading is at least punishing a batsman for trying to gain an advantage.

It’s just not really in anyone’s interest if batsmen need to worry about this kind of **** all the time. That’s where most spirit stuff comes from. Once you start with this type of thing it’s a massive pain in the arse for everyone.

ataraxia

International Coach
The best possible result from this is that Stokes gets riled up and wins the game for England. And I think it might be happening.

Woodster

International Captain
Nah they showed he was wandering out of his crease earlier. Carey’s obviously seen it and just had a ping. Happens all the time at lower levels. Amazing thing is someone trying it actually hit the stumps
Just don’t think it’s a good look, he’s not been ‘dismissed’, in no way has he been done. Look, maybe there’s some bitterness on my part and shoe on the foot maybe I’d be in your camp. Bairstow of course is not exempt from blame here and it was a completely avoidable wicket, but it doesn’t look a good wicket.