• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

human

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
It’s terrible sportsmanship and Australia should be embarrassed, but at least it’s karma for McCullum.
why the **** is it bad sportsmanship. i don't get all this dumb ****, if its a legal dismissal why shouldn't it be allowed

Shri

Mr. Glass
Shame it didn't happen on the last ball of a session. Otherwise England could've gone into the Australian dressing room to guilt trip them into taking back the appeal :ph34r:
clouderson will shoulder charge some aussie (maybe head?) when all this was going on too at some point in the series, when teams were walking back to the dressing room for a tea break

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol at Broad saying that Carey will forever be remembered for that, as if a keeper doesn't view that as a compliment and not a sledge

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bazball is so boring it took one of their batsmen being dismissed to bring excitement to this depressive affair

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
clouderson will shoulder charge some aussie (maybe head?) when all this was going on too at some point in the series, when teams were walking back to the dressing room for a tea break
Seriously bore off will ya

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I’m so torn, I want to love that but really I know that when McCullum did it I called him a ****
I do think a batsman walking out the crease after leaving one to the keeper is quite different to McCullum doing it after there'd been runs and batsmen met to celebrate. Especially when he did it to Mpofu.

I don't even think they should be recorded as the same dismissal type. You should only run out players attempting a run (or attempting to cancel a run) IMO - which none of Mpofu/Murali/Bairstow were, but Bairstow was stumped.