• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Spark

Global Moderator
I mean hasn't he got control of the ball and then just broken his fall afterwards? That should be out by the letter of the law but he's still an idiot

Jfry

U19 Debutant
They have changed the way the game has been umpired for hundreds of years without telling anybody. Complete control

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Twin 50s in the match for Duckett. Lucky with the dropped catch, but well played thereafter. Any idea the last time one of England's batters made 50s in both innings in an Ashes test?
I’ve just had a look at a few scorecards. Obviously Root came close last Test. Buttler came close in the 5th in 2019. Didn’t even bother looking at the Fake Covid Ashes. I’ll leave this for someone else. @Howe_zat