• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
This mornings Smith attitude seems much calmer then last night Smith attitude. He'll get out now to something silly, but if he doesn't, England will still be bowling at 4pm.
It feels like one of those days when he knows he's too good for England's bowlers, the bowlers know it too, and he knows that they know it. Mind you, you could say the same about Khawaja right now, so things aren't looking too rosy.

EDIT
I'll take those, thank you very much folks.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's also cocaine imo
Mate of mine did a massive line of speed ahead of an A grade semi final one year against the heavily favoured minor premiers who had an awesome pace attack. He came in at 3/25 and made 138 off 75, including a straight six off their leg spinner which went over an adjacent factory, into the next street and was fetched by someone in their car.

we won by a dozen runs. He took five fer on the Sunday too

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Love him in Endeavour. Great actor , think I will download an endeavour as this game is basically waiting for Australia to declare now

England don’t have a clue how to take a wicket here
I used to live in a country where there weren’t any copyright laws and used an illegal streaming service (Pirate Bay?) to download classic British detective series

Have hundreds of episodes of Morse, Bergerac, Midsomer Murders, Lovejoy

Poms do that better than anyone

CartyDurham

International Captain
I don’t believe it A wicket

278. As nobody will have a guess , I will , I think Australia need 425 and all day tomorrow to bowl England out

These time wasting and slow scoring tactics is trying to delay that as long as possible

CartyDurham

International Captain
I used to live in a country where there weren’t any copyright laws and used an illegal streaming service (Pirate Bay?) to download classic British detective series

Have hundreds of episodes of Morse, Bergerac, Midsomer Murders, Lovejoy

Poms do that better than anyone
I have whole sets of Morse and midsomer murders. They take up a lot of space

Have you tried The Sweeney and Minder ?

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I think that may have been what they brought in, you may be right though. He was such a prodigy, I remember him playing Shield at about 16 or 17 and Ian Chappell basically calling for him to get brought into the national set up straight away
Yeah he talks about it in his autobiography. They definitely changed the rules because of him though