• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member

Dunno about good guy, KP said he was a bully in his book and ran with a clique ,,him Anderson Prior and Swann.

Never thought he and Anderson had much respect for Root as captain either.

Great bowler but unsure about he been a top bloke like most here.
[/QUOTE]
They should have bullied KP more

Croadymeister

U19 Cricketer
Jeez, that was awful.

Showed how wasteful England were last night throwing wickets away against tired bowlers in benign conditions.

This morning there's been a bit of spice in the pitch and the bowlers were rested.

Well bowled 'Straya
Yeah they didn't just throw away wickets yesterday afternoon was Ashes as well

CartyDurham

International Captain
Amazing that pietersen comment re Warner there

it surprises me that a player of warners ability is struggling to know where his off stump is

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
Fundamental constants of the universe:
Speed of light
David Warner not knowing where his off stump is to right-arm around.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fmd I wish we had these conditions when he started bowling this series. We’ve had Perth in January conditions when we’ve been bowling save for 20 minutes in the first test and this morning

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
KP manages to make a half coherent point for once, and goes on to ruin it by cutting off his co commentator and doing the classic "LOOK AT ME I WAS RIGHT THIS IS HAPPENING BECAUSE OF WHAT I SAID.... DURRRRR."