• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

CartyDurham

International Captain
I think there was always grudging respect for him, and the whole not walking thing was squarely aimed by Lehmann at casual fans rather than proper supporters.

Hes always lifted for the Ashes and apart from anything else he’s the anti-Carty and doesn’t take himself seriously. I don’t know how he’s mates with Anderson tbh
SPOOKED by me you like

touchy

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wasn't there something about Anderson possibly injuring himself that means Stokes should have declared by now?

Spark

Global Moderator
I guess his celebrappeals might have rubbed people the wrong way at times. I've never minded him, though.
I mean sure he was always perhaps a little too competitive but it's extremely rich for Australians to complain about that.