• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I love how at Lord’s the players just accept some festering, fat bastard wobbling past the sight screen every third over, whereas at every other ground if a stray groundsman walks past as a one-off, the players and commentators all blow up like toads.

that’s a really nasty one for Broad. Hope he’s ok.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Love how the Australian team easily adapt to the conditions and change their attack to achieve the results they need to win matches, its all very fluid, while the English are committed to playing one way, in the style of a retired kiwi who really only exelled in the short form of the game - bizarroball!
McCullum was a better test player than ODI player (although better at T20s than tests).

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
Am I alone in saying that most Australians have softened on Broad over the last few years
Yeah he's no where near the arch-antagonist he was 10 years ago. He's never even given that much lip either, so I think most of the dislike stemmed from the walking incident and his general mannerisms. Pretty unfair really.