• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Niall

International Coach
It's a good opportunity for Brook. Battering run of the mill spinners on roads in Pakistan is one thing....
That series in Pakistan was insane , but that bowling attack was the worst Pakistani bowling line up I ever seen.

Not much to come after this, Robinson at 8? Yuck.

Croadymeister

U19 Cricketer
If they just ducked everything for an hour they've probably tired the Aus bowlers to such an extent that they should be huge favourites to win the game. Instead they're throwing their wickets away for fun.
Yeah I can't believe Root fell for it. I would expect so much better than that from him

Michelle Fivefer

U19 Cricketer
How about average per wicket taken?
Or general quality of bowler may also be a better guide.
Why don’t you work out that average and tell us the answer? And check out the work Anderson puts in on his own game and his constant search for improvements?
181 matches, 336 innings, 6440.1 overs, 1674 mdns, 697 wkts, ave 26.15, Econ 2.79, 32 x 5 wkts in innings.First Eng bowler to take 500 test wkts.
In the international list of leading test wicket-takers, Anderson is third below Murali & Warne.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia can catch better but can't keep their feet behind the line. It's been one step forward, two steps back throughout the series. England have a massive massive advantage with Lyon missing too now and if they don't make it count here they deserve a thrashing.