• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Spark

Global Moderator
I don’t understand why he’s shaking his head. He could’ve gotten out 5 times playing that shot.
Yeah I expect he's not getting many in his own half once the movement goes from the pitch for the rest of this series. Did not look likely at all and the only reason he holed out that time was that he connected with one.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
It serves Duckett right - I'm a big fan of his but if you're going to play that shot to that field you don't deserve a 100.

loterry1994

International Debutant
Lol Playing right into Englands ego this what Michael Vaughan was talking about with Bazball they gotta be smarter with the approach of it. You got Lyon gone and the field spread for easy singles to wear out the fast bowlers but they still wanna hit every ball out the park

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
... Root has now entered the Top 10 list for most test runs in a career by a batsman.

Expect to see him in the Top 3 when he retires... maybe even higher.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
WTF was that Brook, oh gawd I don't think I can handle this. Look the second shot was fine, it's controlled orthodox. a shot you play, don't start playing tennis shots.