• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Anderson needs to do something this test because if not he needs to retire/binned forever.

Woakes should have been playing this test instead of him especially as Stokes offers SFA at the moment.
Yes, two Tests below par means he should retire. That's how it works. 8-)

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Must be infuriating to bowl at. Broad clearly thinks he's in the game here with every ball and quite rightly so and yet the bloke is 35 at better than a run a ball.
I still think that once he gets to 15 or 20, just bowl at his body with a leg-side field and he won't handle it consistently

CartyDurham

International Captain
Don’t think I’ve seen a slow ball Yorker by an England bowler since harmy wiped out Clarke in 2005

a forgotten art

TheJediBrah

Lmfao, "Travis Head doesn't hit through mid off, take out mid off"

*Somehow gets leading edge through mid off*

****ing Travis Head

CartyDurham

International Captain
About an hour and a quarter left or so looking at around 320 ish here

Will need some comeback in the morning to get into this test by England

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not seen anything prior to tea, but no getting away from it. You want teams 3 down at lunch when you put them in. This is poor. Massive effort needed

CartyDurham

International Captain
Not seen anything prior to tea, but no getting away from it. You want teams 3 down at lunch when you put them in. This is poor. Massive effort needed
That’s spot on. They have played and missed at a few but it’s clearly advantage Australia here

dropped catches being punished heavily and that’s all self inflicted pain

TheJediBrah

Ads on for "total gym" 50 year old lady telling me how she lost 100 lbs

I really am in late night tv territory

Preed

U19 12th Man
Poor effort today .Stokes at a loss as we bowl Head into form.So many poor 4 balls bowled.Less golf and a bit more practice would help.We must now make sure we draw.as a win is already out of reach.Australia won’t declare..please stokes don’t throw it away with senseless slogging