• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
225 wks together at Lords Broad/Anderson🤣>>Nearly half a day (45 ovs or so) remained wicket less<<

Aus 182/2*
Labuschagne on 43*
Smithy on 37* (9000 runs)❤

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's a bit harsh , Voges averaged 542 against the West Indies and 99 against the New Zealand to get his career batting average ...Robinson has gotten his average so far playing against Australia home and away , New Zealand home and away ,Pakistan away , India and SA at home ..Basically the top 5 teams ..
Robinson would have to be averaging 12 with the ball at this stage to be the Voges of bowling

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nasser, I think Smith is watching the bowlers arm at the non strikers end at least in part so he knows when to back up

Spark

Global Moderator
they also picked Rashid because Kohli couldn’t stop getting out to him but i thought there would have been 1 test where they went with full pace
IIRC this was when Indian batsmen inexplicably kept getting out to Moeen cheaply so I'd be surprised if they'd have done that

Socerer 01

International Captain
Wasn't Moeen Ali still a thing in 2018?
i went back and checked and in 2nd test they played Rashid but didn’t bowl him for any over in both innings

India picked 2 spinners in that match too when it was cloudy and raining. peak Kohli captaincy times