• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is exactly what I said you do.
I could say exactly the same thing about you.
And here's the other cowardly cop-out you resort to: questioning motives like a weasel and attacking the other person's integrity instead of addressing their point.
You don't address my point and make poorly supported assertions, I question them and you double down. Funnily enough I'm not attacking your integrity, I've no doubt you believe what you're saying.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
I've been very critical in bagging Warner relentlessly over the past two years and have strongly suggested he shouldn't be playing in the Ashes.
He may of had some luck today but he's played some good shots in difficult circumstances so credit to him. Took another jaffa from Tongue to get him.