• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Has anyone mentioned Carty about the 1800 post cap per month?

If I were him, I'd use rest of my posts carefully
I was somewhat impressed and concerned in equal measure with myself when I made 1400-odd posts in the 2017-18 series.

CartyDurham is posting that many per match at current rates.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The problem with Carty's posts is that they manifest a serious misunderstanding of the requirements of not being deeply inadequate. Like I say though, I am confident that he might be able to be less bad if he tries to improve.

Molehill

International Captain
The problem with Carty's posts is that they manifest a serious misunderstanding of the requirements of not being deeply inadequate. Like I say though, I am confident that he might be able to be less bad if he tries to improve.
Is there an online training course available?

Son Of Coco

Perhaps the not fit for humans crossed the line (and Australians think they know the line), but I thought the English tried to conquer everyone else as an excuse to get away from their homeland.
The biggest mistake many of them made after Cook discovered/invaded Australia was choosing to stay in England.

Although making the trip here wasn't overly enticing I have to admit.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
While I don't like Australian cricketers much, I've got to say the only Pommie I like is a former Zimbabwean fast bowler who is a gun commentator.

Starfighter

This was never the contention.

Bowlers who rely on reverse swing obviously care about the state of the ball because the whole thing depends entirely on the condition of the ball. This applies to routine maintenance of the ball and would obviously extend to someone altering the state of the ball with a foreign object. To pretend the captain and bowlers had no idea is as naive as swallowing CCP propaganda whole.

You are unlikely to convince me because I remain skeptical of fanciful assertions even if they're delivered with underserved smugness and petulance.
You seem to love using the word petulance for such an immature person. All the things you've written are 'I believe this, therefore', your 'obviously' line being a case in point. You are only sceptical of things that don't support your prior beliefs.

social

I am Australian but Marnus still has to be one of the most annoying players in world cricket

Just an all round dick with his only redeeming feature being that he’s not Marcus Harris

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
I don't think Cummins atleast knew about using Sandpaper. I said this a while back too that the idea to use sand paper with a yellow back is one of the most idiotic ideas when there are like what 30 cameras and I don't think they could have pulled that in the long term
Not on topic but they got caught ref handed because someone smelled a rat.
Just because it doesn't always come to light doesn't mean someone isn't getting away with it or that it isn't happening. Quite likely that no one team is completely innocent in this though.

Spark

Global Moderator
Not on topic but they got caught ref handed because someone smelled a rat.
Just because it doesn't always come to light doesn't mean someone isn't getting away with it or that it isn't happening. Quite likely that no one team is completely innocent in this though.
Think Virat Kohli had something to say about SuperSport's cameramen being particularly interested in the actions of the visiting side tbf

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am Australian but Marnus still has to be one of the most annoying players in world cricket

Just an all round dick with his only redeeming feature being that he’s not Marcus Harris
I actively dislike almost the whole Australian team but I still keep wanting them to win for some reason