• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just take the L

He’s a very inexperienced bowler who dismissed one of the world’s best players

Got talent but might be his last test wicket for all we know

Btw, if bowling at Lords is so easy then why does Robinson look dog****?
You should've just said tongue has made him taste it.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd be surprised if Marnus lasts long. Mind you, there is a bit of luck on offer. He'll probably get bowled middle stump and the bails will stay on.

The bowler will be Robinson.

Gob

International Coach
Bullishly confident when accusing other teams of tampering/cheating/throwing/fixing. Laughably naive when it comes to blatant cheating from their own cricketers. Precious childlike Smith and blue eyed innocent old Cummins had no idea. Legitimately hilarious.
I don't think Cummins atleast knew about using Sandpaper. I said this a while back too that the idea to use sand paper with a yellow back is one of the most idiotic ideas when there are like what 30 cameras and I don't think they could have pulled that in the long term

Blenkinsop

U19 Vice-Captain
Tongue's first over was poor but I think he's bowled OK after that. Warner could easily have been out to the Chinese cut, and the pull that went for six could've gone anywhere.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Claiming bowlers are anal about the condition of the ball is hardly a supernatural claim. This is the norm at every level of cricket across the world. Pretending otherwise is, at best, ignorant.
And it doesn't occur to you that Bancroft laughable ineptness may have failed to change the condition enough to notice. Instead you need to extend a conspiracy backwards. And in any case, your other claim is not correct. No-one I've played with was 'anal' about it (much to my own disgust), and even if they were cricket balls gather marks from multiple causes, so you're still lacking a chain of logic.

Of course, I'm about as likely to convince you as I am to convince a religious fundamentalist they're wrong, and for the same reasons.

CartyDurham

International Captain
This is a good idea. I think if you could git gud at posting things might improve upon your return.
I’m truly sorry for saying Australia won the session and batted well

also England were horrendous in the field but that was a good ball by tongue

truly crap posting and for taking offence at “is England fit for humans”

That good posting ?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I’m truly sorry for saying Australia won the session and batted well

also England were horrendous in the field but that was a good ball by tongue

truly crap posting and for taking offence at “is England fit for humans”

That good posting ?
Don't be sorry. Everyone struggles from time to time. That's normal. The important thing is trying to eliminate your own inadequacies once you become aware of them.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Don't be sorry. Everyone struggles from time to time. That's normal. The important thing is trying to eliminate your own inadequacies once you become aware of them.
:laugh: charming

“fit for humans”. Remember that one I can’t imagine the outcry if that was aimed at other countries

Bye

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Obviously Australia's morning despite the late wicket.

We didn't bowl well enough apart from Broad and the Aussie openers did well. Yes they had a bit of luck here and there but you need that on this type of pitch.

There's been alot of talk about Bazball, much of it nonsense, but we haven't done the basics well enough in the series - particularly our catching.

Catches win matches and dropped catches lose matches and Bazball won't change that.

Gob

International Coach
Anyway Aust will collapse next session

One thing I've learnt about cricket over the years is that a period of luck/plays and misses always followed by a heap of wickets