• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Phil Rothfield is such a partisan hack

Defends Freddie, argues with Tallis and Anasta about what attitude is required to win Origin and then stans for his love child Ricky Stuart

AVA

State Vice-Captain
Hooper is also on his knees next to Rothfield pushing for Stuart to take over as well. They like sharing the load over at Fox it seems.

Flem274*

123/5
Quality win. A few work ons with a bit of dozy yeeting in the middle of the second half but dominant victories have been a rare treat for years so I'm just gonna zip it and enjoy. A thoroughly nice time watching.
Yeah there's still time to chunder it but really if they don't beat these plonkers they're only pretenders anyway.
Haha we're not winning this year but it would be nice to play a few games in the finals rather than the one and done I was hoping for initially. Regardless of us being a club on the wrong side of the powers that be, we don't have the squad or the time together to win the whole dance this year. If we can build this group and add to it with quality signings (RTS fingers crossed returns in force) then we can make a grand final run and hope we're playing a fellow battler club to assist a sensibly run game.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So are Parra right now. Fmd they’re on a tear the past month and a half

Parra-Warriors at Commbank in a fortnight will be a massive game

Last edited:

Burgey

My man Marata Niukore copping an unjustified 3 game ban has me both seething and also a bit relieved he won’t be backing up against his old club in a fortnight. Absolute champion and an understated reason Parra made the GF last year. Wish we could have kept him.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
My man Marata Niukore copping an unjustified 3 game ban has me both seething and also a bit relieved he won’t be backing up against his old club in a fortnight. Absolute champion and an understated reason Parra made the GF last year. Wish we could have kept him.
Yeah he's been solid as for the wahs this year. He looked gutted to be sent off yesterday and guess the harsh 3 week penalty is for the fact he's been
sent off 3 times for such an incident which is a bit of a concern. How was his discipline when he played for Parra?
That match up you mention in 2 weeks really will be a cracker, and I'll suggest now the winner of that game goes on to make the top 4.

Burgey

Yeah he's been solid as for the wahs this year. He looked gutted to be sent off yesterday and guess the harsh 3 week penalty is for the fact he's been
sent off 3 times for such an incident which is a bit of a concern. How was his discipline when he played for Parra?
That match up you mention in 2 weeks really will be a cracker, and I'll suggest now the winner of that game goes on to make the top 4.
He used to give away a few penalties but that’s the price you buy him at. BA moved him to lock in the lead up to the finals last year and it coincided with that run to the finals. He was awesome

thierry henry

International Coach
I'm not sure what I'm missing about this Walsh thing (probably nothing and everyone except me is just stupid as usual) but.....he was obviously innocent? Like, he explained what happened and we have the video and that's exactly what happened.