• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It wouldn’t improve the side and it’s completely silly to think so

dropping a captain. That’s your theory to improve the England team

I mean Come on man that’s just not going to happen
I think he’s saying that with Stokes apparently not fit to bowl, the side would objectively be improved by playing, say Foakes as your all rounder at keeper and moving Bairstow up to six. He’s probably right tbh, though as he said he’s not saying it would happen.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
It wouldn’t improve the side and it’s completely silly to think so

dropping a captain. That’s your theory to improve the England team

I mean Come on man that’s just not going to happen
Relax man. You seem to take things too seriously about CW. Like @fredfertang said, we are all a bunch of idiots/cricket tragics who pretend to be experts on the game here. It is more than likely almost all of our opinions are wrong and we even keep changing them very quickly. Many of us are also pretty biased towards the teams we support.

I am just wondering if actual on field performances for England may improve given Stokes is so clearly unfit at the moment. And I am one of the bigger Stokes fans here and one of the biggest Bazball fans here.

Chill out. Dont take every post personally. Most of us just enjoy ****posting as we have known each other a long time now as forum posters.
Explaining @Burgey may take a noble prize winning effort though. :ph34r:

CartyDurham

International Captain
I think he’s saying that with Stokes apparently not fit to bowl, the side would objectively be improved by playing, say Foakes as your all rounder at keeper and moving Bairstow up to six. He’s probably right tbh, though as he said he’s not saying it would happen.
I fully understand that but it won’t happen unless stokes losing a limb

he isn’t right because it will never be happening and it’s fair to say that

CartyDurham

International Captain
Relax man. You seem to take things too seriously about CW. Like @fredfertang said, we are all a bunch of idiots/cricket tragics who pretend to be experts on the game here. It is more than likely almost all of our opinions are wrong and we even keep changing them very quickly. Many of us are also pretty biased towards the teams we support.

I am just wondering if actual on field performances for England may improve given Stokes is so clearly unfit at the moment. And I am one of the bigger Stokes fans here and one of the biggest Bazball fans here.

Chill out. Dont take every post personally. Most of us just enjoy ****posting as we have known each other a long time now as forum posters.
Explaining @Burgey may take a noble prize winning effort though. :ph34r:
Fair comment. I’m new remember and trying to learn people’s style of posting

eventually I will see what’s rubbish, what’s obviously a wind up and what’s genuine

it’s all a lesson I’m learning

now back to this

its got to be Australia here now They are world champs and should be knocking off the required at a canter

Burgey

Not sure I agree with Taylor’s reasoning on the run rate and the new ball. If Aus are still five down by then they’ll be scoring faster than this and it’ll be virtually done

Burgey

Fair comment. I’m new remember and trying to learn people’s style of posting

eventually I will see what’s rubbish, what’s obviously a wind up and what’s genuine

it’s all a lesson I’m learning

now back to this

it got up be Australia here now They are world champs and should be knocking off the required at a canter
Just assume I’m always posting rubbish and you’ll be half way there mate