• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

CartyDurham

International Captain
We all have cricinfo though or even Google gives live score updates. It's just not a done thing here usually.
So no scores by batsmen or overall totals are never mentioned on a test match thread ?

give over man. It’s what cricket is all about

281 to win

well I posted 280 to 320 so I was miles out

Molehill

International Captain
So the target is 1 less than 2005, but this pitch seems to be doing a lot less. Australia massive favourites.

Spark

Global Moderator
So no scores by batsmen or overall totals are never mentioned on a test match thread ?

give over man. It’s what cricket is all about

281 to win

well I posted 280 to 320 so I was miles out
In general, no, the tour threads are for discussions, not score updates. That's been the way for 20 years in the place and you being here five minutes aren't about to change that.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Spark

Global Moderator
Ah right, sorry newcomer here and find it handy, but obviously dont want to rock the boat
No worries. In general I'm finding this exchange quite baffling; very much akin to the bloke who rocks up to the bar and barges in on the regulars who have been there for years and thinks he can just dictate how they do things.