• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

CartyDurham

International Captain
Morning to U.K. viewers, evening to all our friends wherever they maybe

here we go again England look intent to score above five and over

I still think that over 280 to 320 is needed to give Australia a real 4th innings problem

45 for 2, lead 52

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Boland's return to ground level is turning out to be rougher than expected. Root's surely in his head now.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I mean he's averaging 21 with the ball in Test Cricket, he gets wickets even on a bad day , it's a sign of a great bowler imo
Pisses me off that people write him off so much, honestly. Came over here and averaged 25 with the ball despite being half fit, took his wickets @20 in PAK on some of the flattest roads you'll ever see served up in test cricket and has ended up with 3-60 here on an absolute road. He's a quality bowler.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Can’t remember who it was that pulled me up about strike rates with the Aussies. I’m fuming about England only going at 3.9 per over

though this current power play is helping