• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

ataraxia

International Coach
It's not even a bad shot IMO, considering the small number of balls that actually hit the stumps. However, on the first ball of the morning, the poor execution shows.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Rabada getting 1 Test ban after his celebrating the dismissal of Root.
I suspect that Starfighter means a few years earlier than that. There are plenty of accounts of Heine and Adcock being pretty obnoxious in the 1950s.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
They don't normally stop a shootout before a team actually wins it, though.
No, and to this day I don't understand why the rules weren't just 'have another super over'

BUT in fairness it was laid out before the super over that it was decided that way, so England knew we just needed to match NZ's score. Fair, probably not. But it's not like everyone stood around while they worked it out.

(I know you know this, but it sometimes gets presented as if that's what happened)

Anyway. Joe not hanging about...