• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

CartyDurham

International Captain
No? I don't think the first reaction to a bowler getting injured when the team is trying to get runs is ever "we should've declared and just gave up the runs". You shrug at the bad luck and move on.

If it was the second innings when they have a big lead then it's obviously different.
So you shrug and accept the leading test wicket taker gets a broken finger and he can’t bowl the rest of the summer ?

That’s my point here and it’s an easy one to understand

CartyDurham

International Captain

Right people can we agree to disagree and move on please ?

To be honest I’m here for the great reading and constantly battling is pointless

Please let’s move on

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Given Bazball has allowed this game to stagnate, lets guess which of the English are cut? Go on everyone, post your guesses

Crawley - Yes
Duckett - No
Pope - Yes
Root - Yes
Brook - Yes (x3)
Bairstow - No
Stokes - Yes
Ali - Yes
Broad - Yes
Robinson - No
Anderson - Yes

TJB can play too even if he won't have a good feel for it
Where are the answers?

Gob

International Coach
So you shrug and accept the leading test wicket taker gets a broken finger and he can’t bowl the rest of the summer ?

That’s my point here and it’s an easy one to understand
How can anyone even get close to breaking a finger on this pitch?

Your argument of not enforcing the follow on because that may have caused an injury to Anderson is ****ing idiotic. Its not the forum look to be aggressive towards you they are just calling the stupidity of the theory

CartyDurham

International Captain
How can anyone even get close to breaking a finger on this pitch?

Your argument of not enforcing the follow on because that may have caused an injury to Anderson is ****ing idiotic. Its not the forum look to be aggressive towards you they are just calling the stupidity of the theory
That’s fine. I accept I’m an idiot and let’s watch the game, if that’s ok ?

CartyDurham

International Captain
Please people let’s be civil. I accept I’m in the minority here but I accept others comments with good grace

I’m no expert