• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cummins literally strangled away Khawaja's fluency, he sabotaged his teammate. You all saw it.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Absolutely superb knock

I hope the new England still applies itself that way when needed.

Also stokes alpha captaincy living rent free in the Aussie players heads.

Turned Khawaja brain into jelly

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Why am I not surprised Robinson was that thrilled to get one up over an ethnic guy?
Maybe he wants a job as security in an Australian hotel - you know the sort of place - where Usman gets stopped in his kit and asked what he's doing there.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Picking someone like Parkinson would be a lot more in line with the picking the most talented players and letting them do their thang policy. Not saying I agree with it. 4 quicks + Root was surely the way to go.
Parkinson can't even get into a county first xi this year unfortunately.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just bat as long as possible and make the old blokes keep bowling, their pace is way down.
KP saying there’s no chance of a draw. Plainly doesn’t have the weather app

Spark

Global Moderator
Just bat as long as possible and make the old blokes keep bowling.
KP saying there’s no chance of a draw. Plainly doesn’t have the weather app
I would usually agree but honestly Stokes really will just declare prematurely to force a result even if it's vastly premature. We've already seen it several times.

Spark

Global Moderator
Like Australia could have declared with 200 on the board against South Africa last summer in every innings and likely won every game. It still would have been an extremely stupid thing to do.