• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Boland looks totally innocuous today. Long may it last. He was the pick of the bowlers last week but we have got after him and made him look ordinary.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
On track 500 imho. These two can score big and have been untroubled and scoring briskly. Plenty of batting left.

As I suspected Boland entirely ineffective on flatter pitches. They need the swing of Neser!

Will need to see how Aus bat, but it's going to be 0-1 aus or 0-0 after this test IMHO. Aus won't win this test given they lost the Toss on a very flat pitch.
There’s no swing

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's bowling too full. Needs to pull it back or they'll just drive it through the line, because any fleeting movement in this wicket is long gone
Yes, and knowing his pedigree as an experienced bowler, he'd adjust and adapt. But it's hard to do that when the batters are going at him with such pugnacity.

Spark

Global Moderator
I mean this is a four lane highway. Let's be realistic about what the bowlers can really achieve here.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
56 overs so far, honestly this is pretty much cheating, keeps their bowlers fresh, it's anti-bazball, honestly neutrals hate themselves if they support oz.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah It was 3 out of 5.

Rest assured that this is the first time I have been wrong and will only be posting accurate statements from now on.
I'll be holding you accountable like brook holding his crown jewels during an innings rewatch.