• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Qlder

International Debutant
So Green definitely not as good as Shane Watson, captain won't even bowl him in first session?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah but I mean, when Pietersen gets a gig. Jeez
They forcibly retired him in 2019 after the last home Ashes. They've occasionally brought him back since so they might regret it, but I think they made the call four years back on this one tbh.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
They've occasionally brought him back since
Have they? Drawing a blank there.

He's done some of our away tours carried by BT - and it made me appreciate him so much more. But I do think he upped his game a bit compared to his later years when he returned.

Spark

Global Moderator
Look I'm not opposed to this line, it got a wicket, but you have to put an orthodox square leg in. Force Crawley to hit through the ball more than just turning it around the corner.

EDIT: That single there. Force him to hit that behind square and suddenly you're in business.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's really more a Kallisball thing

In regards to all-rounders bowling first session