• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in West indies 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain

Jul 12-16
West Indies vs India
1st Test at Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica
19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT

Jul 20-24.
West Indies vs India
2nd Test at Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad

Jul 27, Thu
West Indies vs India
1st ODI at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados
19:00 IST / 13:30 GMT

Jul 29, Sat
West Indies vs India
2nd ODI at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

Aug 01, Tue
West Indies vs India
3rd ODI at Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad

Aug 04, Fri
West Indies vs India
1st T20I at Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad

Aug 06, Sun
West Indies vs India
2nd T20I at Providence Stadium, Guyana

Aug 08, Tue
West Indies vs India
3rd T20I at Providence Stadium, Guyana

Aug 12, Sat
West Indies vs India
4th T20I at Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida

Aug 13, Sun
West Indies vs India
5th T20I at Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida

Last edited:

Molehill

International Captain
If the schedule is 'tentative' how can it be an *Official* thread??

Can we ban him again please?

Saket1209

State Vice-Captain
Why they have scheduled a test at Port of spain. India has a very good spin bowling attack and Trinidad is a spin friendly wicket

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Maybe but still winning a test match is more important. Atleast they should have scheduled a test match in Barbados or Jamaica.
Such is the state of international cricket, we only make money when India and England tour. India in T & T = £££££ for CWI that can be reinvested into cricket development.

Plus tbh modern India have an excellent pace attack so I really don't think it matters.

Saket1209

State Vice-Captain
Such is the state of international cricket, we only make money when India and England tour. India in T & T = £££££ for CWI that can be reinvested into cricket development.

Plus tbh modern India have an excellent pace attack so I really don't think it matters.
Maybe but still west indies should try to make a fast bowling friendly wicket. Atleast it will give them a chance to fight because wi also has some good fast bowler. Spin friendly wicket will be a bread and butter for India.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bumrah and Sharma took West Indies apart the last time they toured the Caribbean.

20+ years now since the West Indies won a test against India at home.
Was that the Tour where India had Shiv Sundar Das and Wasim Jaffer opening the batting? And Ajay Ratra was as their keeper?