• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2023

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good seeing Karthik Tyagi finally getting a game.

You need to give these youngsters as much exposure as possible.

One for the future.

And he strikes in his first over!

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Random dude on the Cricinfo comms claiming that Brook is untested at international level despite having made runs in t20I in the subcontinent and being just about the fastest bat to 1000 test runs while striking at 100 before he played an IPL game got me real good NGL.

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Random dude on the Cricinfo comms claiming that Brook is untested at international level despite having made runs in t20I in the subcontinent and being just about the fastest bat to 1000 test runs while striking at 100 before he played an IPL game got me real good NGL.
You can add in the fact he's one of the few in the comp who have won a T20 World Cup too (I'm wondering how many there are actually, a couple of Aussies and a couple of W Indians together with current England players).

Did Dhoni play in the first one? (Edit: Yes he did).

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
You can add in the fact he's one of the few in the comp who have won a T20 World Cup too (I'm wondering how many there are actually, a couple of Aussies and a couple of W Indians together with current England players).

So did Rohit Sharma.

anil1405

International Captain
This performance serves well for SRH and the management for appointing an inexperienced Lara as coach.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Wtf were brook and tripathi doing lol? Tripathi had 3 boundaries in 2 legal deliveries so far that over and 3rd legal ball he tries to scoop a slower one when SRH are ahead of the NRR and 2 down inside the PP, then brook decides to try and scoop a spinner while 3 down inside the PP and the RR at 8's. Just braindead batting

mackembhoy

International Regular

He was crap in the world cup mind.

Edit: yep 56 runs from 58 balls high score of 20 and average of 11