• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2023

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Punjabs management is so... Odd. Why drop Ellis for rabada then bring Ellis back when rabada did well, why drop Raza for Livingstone instead of short, why move short from 3 to opening when he's done fine at 3 and you know that he's not gonna open when Dhawan comes back.

Bunch of weird calls.

Socerer 01

International Captain
Given Mumbai's obsession with left armers and their need for a quality all-rounder at the last meha auction I'm surprised they didn't pick up JJ Smit or that they atleast haven't tried getting him in as a net bowlers or something. He's basically Sam Curran but at a 10th of the price tag.
ipl teams seldom buy players from countries with small reputation let alone associates no matter how good they are

Socerer 01

International Captain
Punjabs management is so... Odd. Why drop Ellis for rabada then bring Ellis back when rabada did well, why drop Raza for Livingstone instead of short, why move short from 3 to opening when he's done fine at 3 and you know that he's not gonna open when Dhawan comes back.

Bunch of weird calls.
Rabada isn’t fully fit but for the rest i agree, standard Punjab things

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
These conditions are tailor made for livingstone. Belter of a deck, small boundaries and a platform set.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
40 year old Amit mishra 158 matches
170* wkts ( Economy 7.35)( Average 23.77) ( best of 3 for 17)

I remembered Amit a better batsman who hits Chanceless 84 not out in england in his last test
No its Y Chahal with 177 wickets # 1 in 137 IPL matches best of 6 for 40, economy 7.64,
& Average 21.59

Shri

Mr. Glass
during death overs today after kela finished his atg innings:

1682175926147.png

a tired kela walking off after an atg knock:

1682175991794.png

hardik after winning despite kela's atg innings:

1682176059912.png

kela flummoxed about the cause of the defeat:

1682176097467.png

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Green's adapted to t20 far quicker then I thought he would this ipl. He paced himself perfectly with the bat yesterday and he's bowled really well the past 2 games, nailing his yorkers fairly consistently.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
**** that's funny. Jitesh sharma doing the t symbol for review over and over but punjab don't have any reviews left. Done it two balls in a row now.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Hope jitesh get's into india's t20 team, a middle order keeper who can smash it would make them so much better.