• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Amit Mishra Legendary spinner Equal with Malinga (170 IPL wkts)

Lasith Malinga has played 122 matches to date in his IPL career and he took 170 wickets, with an average of 19.80, conceding nearly 7.14 runs per over with a best individual figure of 13/5.

G. S. Kohli

Amit Mishra spinner Equal with Malinga (170 IPL wkts)

Lasith Malinga has played 122 matches to date in his IPL career and he took 170 wickets, with an average of 19.80, conceding nearly 7.14 runs per over with a best individual figure of 13/5.
40 year old Amit mishra 158 matches
170* wkts ( Economy 7.35)( Average 23.77) ( best of 3 for 17)

I remembered Amit a better batsman who hits Chanceless 84 not out in england in his last test

G. S. Kohli

?Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan have given Mumbai flying starts in IPL 2023. Among those pairs who have opened at least three times this season, Rohit and Kishan's scoring rate of 9.61 is second only to Jos Buttler and Yashasvi Jaiswal's 9.75.

?Against Kagiso Rabada, Rohit has managed only 89 runs in 74 balls with four dismissals. Kishan, though, has smashed the seamer for 70 off 42 balls while getting out only once

MI have won toss & have to Field vs Punjab

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
How LSG managed to lose a game where they needed like 30 in the last 6 with 9 wickets in hand will be the story of legends.

SR is overrated, my ass.

G. S. Kohli

Slowest IPL innings by strike-rates (min. 60 balls faced)
93.65 - 59(63) - JP Duminy, MI vs PBKS, Durban, 2009
109.68 - 68(62) - Aaron Finch, SRH vs MI, Hyderabad, 2014
111.48 - 68(61) - KL Rahul, LSG vs GT, Lucknow, today
112.9 - 70*(62) - Shubman Gill, KKR vs SRH, Abu Dhabi, 2020

Socerer 01

International Captain
It advertising no one cares in ipl about over rates bro
they do care about it, its why they pushed the start time back by 30 mins before and why they are trying to force fielding restrictions if over rates are not kept up. not everyone is on the same page unfortunately

ultimately it will be their loss, interest in ipl will decrease if it continues to be a bloated experience like this no matter how many last over scripts they write

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Berendorf bowling to short with Meredith on the bench, Ellis in the hut and green+David fielding. Am I watching a BBL game right now?

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Given Mumbai's obsession with left armers and their need for a quality all-rounder at the last meha auction I'm surprised they didn't pick up JJ Smit or that they atleast haven't tried getting him in as a net bowlers or something. He's basically Sam Curran but at a 10th of the price tag.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Mumbai going to green in the 3rd when Arjun conceeded 5 in his last over and they have archer in the team feels a bit odd NGL.

Edit:As I post that he gets a wicket.