• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2023

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
RR are certainly looking the team to beat at the mo, strength in all areas. Be surprised if they don't knock this off with ease.

wicketwise

Cricket Spectator
Hi friends, Please subscribe to my below mentioned youtube channel and support me. Also your useful insights and inputs would help me a lot. Please dont ignore this. This will help me a lot to grow. Thank you. @CrickHeatOfficial

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Root for holder and pakiddal for saini may not be the worst call honestly. Rajastan have 4 gun, bankable bowlers in boult-ashwin-Chahal-Sandeep. Think you Can get away with root/Parag/Saini as your 5th bowler. Root is a beast vs spin and basically tailor made for these slow wickets chasing sub 160 targets, and his offies would be useful upfront. You can bowl Ashwin+root+boult upfront, Saini a d Chahal in the middle and Sandeep+boult in the death.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Friend of mine coaches a couple of high profile players and rates Holder as one of the biggest frauds in world cricket

He’s got no skin in that game as Holder isn’t in competition with his players for spots and is simply commenting upon his quality these days

Doesn’t seem that long ago that he was one of the world’s most respected cricketers and the highest rated all rounder