• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

Niall

International Coach
That's probably the league done and dusted. Arsenal won't be beating Newcastle or City and obviously City should win remain all their remaining fixtures.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Bar Brighton away a side they normally excel against , where do they drop points?
Arsenal are better than Newcastle so not sure why you’ve written that off, and while I’d not stake money on it, ludicrous to think they can’t leave the Etihad with something. Football isn’t played on paper you know.

Both sides dropped points in the run in last season when they weren’t expected to. It’s what happens in title races.

Niall

International Coach
Arsenal are better than Newcastle so not sure why you’ve written that off, and while I’d not stake money on it, ludicrous to think they can’t leave the Etihad with something. Football isn’t played on paper you know.

Both sides dropped points in the run in last season when they weren’t expected to. It’s what happens in title races.

Fair enough, don't forget though Newcastle at home is a pretty brutal fixture, even City did not win their.

I actually forgot City also have Everton away who have been a moderate pest for City over the years, but nonetheless I think City are strong favorits for now.

Can Arsenal afford to lose to Newcastle and City and win the league? Skeptical but let's see what happens!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Fair enough, don't forget though Newcastle at home is a pretty brutal fixture, even City did not win their.

I actually forgot they also have Everton away who have been a moderate pest for City over the years, but nonetheless I think City are strong favorits for now.

Can Arsenal afford to lose to Newcastle and City and win the league? Skeptical but let's see what happens!
SkyBet have City 5/6 and Arsenal 10/11 so they’re firmly on the fence

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Me neither :shocking:
That makes three of us. Chatting with a mate yesterday, he described it as a 'must win' game for Palace, whereas my view was that I'd happily take point given how well Leeds have been playing lately. What do any of us know, eh?