• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You're thinking about a different post, when you said that Australia was doing a terrible job about handling COVID because they locked down the country and I said that it's a bit rich to talk about how to handle COVID properly.

Sunil1z

International Regular
You're thinking about a different post, when you said that Australia was doing a terrible job about handling COVID because they locked down the country and I said that it's a bit rich to talk about how to handle COVID properly.
I rarely talk about covid handling of other countries. Many people had objected to your comment regarding Delta virus. You had issued half hearted apology then iirc . Now you are trying to confuse us thinking we have forgotten about it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TBH I think it's important at this point to say Australia handled Covid better than India. Just putting it out there to facilitate open discussion.

Sunil1z

International Regular
TBH I think it's important at this point to say Australia handled Covid better than India. Just putting it out there to facilitate open discussion.
Not that hard tbh considering per capita income, health infrastructure and population density

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
So basically you were saying people from one nationality/ethnicity should not comment on how Australia handles something.

Yeah why not. People can't have right to say or not say something purely based on who they are, where they come from.