• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Sunil1z

International Regular
And yesterday I was thinking, how this thread was least controversial IND-AUS tour thread in many years ?

Request mods to move last few pages to politics thread .

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Now I'm not saying sunilz has a point, but devil's advocate, wasn't Khawaja's brother prosecuted (or at least being looked into) for a terrorism-adjacent crime?

It might not be totally irrelevant to border security
Usman's brother and some other guy wanted the same girl so he planted fake evidence that got the other bloke imprisoned. Once the authorities found out he was locked away for like 4 years. So, I wouldn't say it was terrorism adjacent, just completely bat**** mental

edit; eh, I see it's already been answered

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Combined Team of the series

Rohit(C)
Khwaja
Labu
Kohli
Head
Axar
Carey(Wkt)
Jadeja
Ashwin
Lyon
Shami
Can only presume you've got Carey for his keeping (which tbf was very good) cos Bharat did a decent amount more with the bat than him

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would like to find a spot for Green but I don't think he can get in there ahead of those you've named tbh. If he'd chipped in with a couple of wickets he might have got in ahead of Travis, but didn't do enough.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can only presume you've got Carey for his keeping (which tbf was very good) cos Bharat did a decent amount more with the bat than him
Yeah Bharat's keeping was dire and he wasn't exactly Bradman with the bat either (better than Carey as he was) so I think it's fair.

Sunil1z

International Regular
Anyone who blames India for Delta virus is a racist imo .
When developed countries like Europe and America failed to contain the spread of virus, what chance India had ?