• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bracewell just doesn't seem able to land six balls in a row without dropping one short to let the pressure off.
Yeah he's putting plenty on it and bowling some really good balls but he really does absolutely reek of "could have been a good bowler if he had focused more time on developing it" with the pressure releases... and he's been picked to bat 8 in a four man attack.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Absolutely jaf from Macewell. Came out of the hand absolutely perfectly too. It might be a genuine shame he didn't try to take up bowling earlier in life.

Follows it up with a full bunger and a long hop to back up the point.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
If Stokes can't run 2's, he might have to retire hurt at lunch as we're going to be letting quite a few runs slip through the net.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
I was thinking they should continue with Macewell till the end of the season in test cricket and see how he goes but seeing him bowl today I can't back that. If you are going to say I am only good enough to bowl to left handers and even then will leak runs that is not going to cut.